Saturday, September 30, 2006

tuesday i actually replied to that girl msg, this
hi.. 1st, thanks for the compliment ya..erm.. i cnt answer tt qn..btw, who r u?? are u by any way related to D*#% ?? well, i dun think he's a playa lah..i just knew him..

i called doctor, he didnt anwers...
3 days i go on crying like a crazy woman, wondering wat she gonna reply
yesterday went out wif my girls n 1 guy, one of them hafizah took out her laptop n we surf myspace wireless.. i check my myspace, the girl reply 2 msg! the first one is this

i know he's not a playa... me??i know him but.... sorie to ask.. do u like him?? if yes!!lucky him to have a nice n preety gurl like ya... nice knowing u anyway.... (she sent on tuesday at 5.12pm)
the second one she send

xcually he is my bf.... but afta i c ur page in his page... d new one i mean.... i get mad.... so i asked him.... he said he wanted u to do sumthin to d new page... but i cant accept juz dat even i trusted him like hell... i love him more den u can think of...but i cant say anything for now...things bcome worst...untill now!! im not mad u or anythin....being u 4 sure u can get any1 u wan....but me....i only got him but at d same time im losing him.. he said i always chatin wif guys in myspace....n now as u can c my account will closed... i love him sorie to disturb u..... (thursday 12.25pm)

so i cried in the middle of orchard road when all my frens goin crazy wif the laughing gas. i start smoking back..well i called him, he told me no he tk tahu apa2, he denied! why?
i left wif farrah, in the cab i was crying all the way..why he did this to me? i didnt do anything wrong, watever he said i follow, why doctor u do this to me, i told fahmi, he help alot, farrah,souher,wawa,fin,mai,marshahs,farid,fiza,fahmi,bone i really love u guys, thanks for everything i really appreciate it.. i actually reply back to the girl this..

Hi, thanks for the info. Only today I manage to reply coz when I read it last night I broke down and I cant even think about it.

Truthfully last night I was shock when I read the msg you sent, I was with my frens and decided to check my myspace using my fren laptop, I left my frens after reading your msg and called dome, all I could say, he denied about it, I gave up, I admit I like him, but I dont know who to believe and I cant be selfish, if its true hes yours, I have to back off since he belongs to you! But if hes not yours, I guess there are a lot better guys out there that deserve my love. I mean sometimes you cant have the guy you love. Am I right?

So im trying to accept the fact. He lied to me and hurt me badly. But what am I suppose to do besides moving on in life.

Can I ask you a few questions? Are you older than him? And are you the girl that is working in a tv station? And are you sure you guys still together? Coz he told me, he just broke up 3 months ago. So how can you make me believe you guys are still together. He denied and you told me you guys are together. So who am I suppose to believe?

I dont care what gonna happen now coz after I hear few things about him from sources I can trust, it makes me think hes a player! At first he gave me a good impression about himself, now I guess hes like a jerk! Im sorry if it hurt you, but thats what I think. It hurt me too calling the guy I love a jerk.

Thanks for the compliment. Well yes its true I can get whoever I want but im not that kind of girls, now I just regret after knowing the truth, it kinda stupid for me to trust him, no worry the sources I got from, its not the guys in his dance crew, well I admit I can ask them about him, but I dont want to make myself look like an idiot.

Now I still have doubts whether to believe you or not coz I dont know who you are or how you look like, maybe there are some things you hide from me, coz someone told me that maybe dome himself can msg me using an anonymous account. Dont you think its possible? I think so.

Ok whatever is now, all I want you to do is show me the real you and all I can say is, if you are really his girl, take good care of him, and make sure this is the last time he do this coz he might do it again, so dont get yourself hurt coz im badly hurt now, but no worry, I cancel my plan to go back KL to meet him tmr.

I hope you answer my questions and tell me everything, and I hope you open up all with me about everything. No worry, I already throw the feelings away, so there is no need for you think if I gonna steal him away from you, coz he will never be mine.

Take care may god bless you, im hoping for a reply.


why is he giving me to much pain! i gave him love, he gave me pain!!
all i want now is to ask him, why he did this to me??
he post bulletin at myspace telling everybody he hates his life!! i hate him worst! i put his name in my hp as I HATE HIM!!
but do i really hate him or i still love him, like bone said, go find some 24 hours scandals!! hahahaha!! thanks bone..but he told me to tell them where they stand so i wont hurt them..hahahaha..he make my day!! thanks mr booney!! ok la got to go, break fast now!

No comments: