Sunday, October 01, 2006

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER WON!!!
it somehow make me happy, hahaa now the championship points equal!! 116
2 races left, japan n brazil..so juz few more weeks till we know who the champion is..im putting my money on michael! n im sad coz only 2 more race left for michael!! im crying

what!! wawa keep thinking abt mr B#*@
wawa like him, so shud i tell him?? my hand so gatal to msg him, and tell abt wawa!!

i miss him, i kept dreaming abt him, sucks rite..ya..here a pic i keep staring at...
i dunno, its time to forget abt him, worst maybe not my luck to be wif him! argh



now my adik su juz told abt the girl..she has the chinese looks...argh watever...i dun care...
it sound like im havin a cat fite..watever la eh...
now, my adik su say he sombong, tah la eh..watever..hahaha..i guess so..he never smile..HMMM bye peeps..take care...

No comments: