Friday, October 20, 2006

dang, alot of things happen to me since last week..
from the overdrive thingy, misunderstanding, fahmi girl msg me, i met wawa,
dome n me got worst..AND I MOVE ON WIF A NEW GUY..

overdrive thingy, Congrats 2 Alie For getting 3rd..he still the winner in all ffc fans and in ffc..

misunderstanding..
what wud u guys do if u guys felt ur help is not appreciated..damn rite...haiz.. im having misunderstanding wif 4 guys..include dome..dang...watever is the misunderstanding we had really sucks!! go to hell!!!

WAWA I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!! I JUST FOUND OUT!! DAMN BULLSHIT,MUTHA FUCKER SON OF THE BITCH, MATS!!!! ARGH!!! WAT THE FUCK!!! LIARS!!!

fahmi girl..
he left his hp wif his girl, so his girl msg me.. i was like, WHAT!! crazy..hahaha
but nothing crazy happen..

dome n me got worst wif this misunderstanding involve him 2..

GUESS WHAT WHEN I UPDATE THIS BLOG, DOME GIRL JUZ MSG ME THRU MY FREN N SHE GAVE ME HER NO!! her name is diana.. so rite now wat shud i do...

LUCKILY I HAVE MOVE ON WIF A NEW GUY..
ya that guy is a dancer.. a bboy..
ex bboy i guess.
he looks like amer, but his name, hafiz..
i got his pic..i wanna post it..but not now coz school pc nie ada la lemah sikit..
hahaha..
he msg me tat he wont hurt me and all.. i know we still new...yes!! i miss him.. im falling for him, so guys back off ok if u want him, he's mine...last nite he told me ada girl want him but he got me, so ya.. he msg tis
Dear! I wont leave u ok. I wont hurt u or do anything stupid to lose u. Cos i don wan to lose u. The only thing i'll do is to take care of u and love u as time goes by..

we been spending alot of times together..which is something so nice to do wif him, he sent me home and all..hehehe..so ya..its juz so fun..

but now im pissed off already..i juz found something hate so much in life!!!!
liars!!
not coz of hafiz..i love him n i somehow know he will never hurt me...i trust him
but coz of this 4 guys!! 4 life i gonna hate them!! seriously..
they are not worth ur time, money or care n concern,
its better they mati kat tepi jalan..
im evil n im a bitch...
i will make them suffer in anyway i can..
today they may be enjoying their money time n fame
tmr they never know...

No comments: