Friday, October 06, 2006

ok last nite, i keep disturbing wawa abt this warehouse board... as you can see the pic down
BOONEY
Keeps You Smiling
ahahaha.
it remind me of Bone..
ya, it keeps you smiling..
and i know it keep somebody smiling to..
hahaha..one of my close fren..
hahahaha
enough disturbin her
my sleep last nite, i keep dreaming abt him..
you know who, why?
i dunno, i admit i still miss him..
im tryin hard to get over him..
i cant delete the pics n sms..
nvm juz keep it for memories..
abt 1030 nenek disturb my call
she gonna be alone wen break fast so ya i have to accompany her
i was now then u tell?
i got plans wif my girlfrens...haiz
farrah, i dunno if she gonna kill me or not..
but babe, im so so sorry ok..didnt mean to cancel last min but my nenek alone
haiz.. no wonder at times i prefer long distance relationship coz of the commitment i have towards my family tat i cant run away from it..
right now im checking the practice time for formula one friday practice..
i believe schumacher will win this race again..
tmr n sunday i got formula one, not sure if im goin out..
i been askin my dad for new hp...
oh shoot!! i forgot to get the ticket for overdrive..damn shit...
maybe on monday i shall get it..
ok babes and dudes..
love u guys...
take care
selamat berbuka
1 day 18 hours n 17 mins to the Japanese Grand Prix..I CANT WAIT!!

No comments: