Monday, November 27, 2006

cute tk??

kes nk tido

budak2 gila dlm taxi

kerja farrah to take tis..

thanks miss farrah faith ibrahim!!

both pic me in bus


today i feel like juz posting pics...hahahaha..pics of me and farrah..waduh2..today we gila in claz n taxi..she can do 1001 things...take pics of me..coz my memory card reader not working so i have to mms...and since my main camera 3.2 megapixel..(N73) the pic size abt 500-600kb..so i cant mms..maut sial if i mms..habis credit..hahaha
hmmmm here are the pics...

hahaha..aft sch went tamp, plan 2 chill2 farid call..i ask farid to come along..me farrah n farid...hahahah spendin time wif farid since tis 9 december he gonna go ns..damn i gonna miss him..

reach home, hmmm chat wif fahmi...he told me to fuck off hafiz..but..it really hard..but no worry dear...i will try my best..

now reading gol n gincu blog..super fun....chows...tatatititutu...

No comments: