Monday, December 04, 2006

im listening to songs drama love relationship and last night..
fuh..
i miss him badly..

on thursday..he was juz there standing less than 10 meters away from me..but yet he so far from me, i wanna hug him so badly..i cried in front of him..wanting him to hug me and all..i even msg him but he read the msg and delete it..i dont deserve this way..

friday..chill wif fadily and farrah..
hakim ask me, im not waiting or meeting hafiz..i was wat..he didnt wanna say hi to me..now story i wanna meet or wait for him..yes i love him..but since when aft we break up there no such thing anymore..haiz..he run wen he saw me in cafe 2..why...
go home my sis call she wanna go out wif me to bugis coz she need to get perfume and all..
all the way in bus 100 got this couple..lesbian to be exact..they make out and all..damn..i freaking out..

i mean why hafiz do all this to me??

saturday.. i n my forever partner in crime...plan to do some shopping and meeting a guy at marina..guess wat!!! yes wen we wanna stop at city hall, hafiz and gang wanna boad the train...n like no other door in the whole mrt..he must go in thru the door im goin out..wtf..idk why god really wanna test me till like this...farrah guess they goin to vivo..wat ever is i called wawa, if wawa wanna smack down him la..hahaha...

sunday pure nothing...bored..hahaha..
hope my makcik is recovering soon coz she met an accident on sunday morning..

today...i saw him again!!! argh!! it kills me...

farrah i want candy cane!!

haiz..i can get everything i wan..thats wat full moon told me...but why i cant get him...
i mean i never ask him for money or anything..all i wan is him and his love..
i sound so so bitch but thats the fact..he cant say anything..he blame me..why must he blame me when i try so hard to save and make the relationship work perfectly...

yes i admit i like fadily...but i still love hafiz.. and i throwing away my feelings for fadily... i mean i still love hafiz..so i cant anyhow like fadily...it hurt meet me more..
worst when he act so sombong when my friend smile at him.. i mean..his frens i do make an effort to smile say hi bye or something..i didnt like watever..
it hurt me badly listening to what ppl said about him..damn..

Last night you were so into it
You told me secrets that
You've never told a soul
You were so nervous and yet oh so comfortable
As we explored your image of love
I drank your wine
As you taste mineI
kissed your lips
You felt my body slip
Into your soul
I almost cried 'cause it was so beautiful

Last night
I was inside of you
Last night
While making love to you
I saw the sun , the moon
The mountains and the rivers
I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you

No comments: