Friday, November 17, 2006

haiz..aft blogging yesterday noon... i went toilet alone, saw hafiz, papan (farrah ex) and 1 guy walkin to the workshop claz..hmm engineering block im referring 2..so i juz say hi to papan..
hmm aft that abt 5 mins later..i went out from toilet..i saw him goin to the gents..so i go near him take his cap off n run back to ladies..hahaha..love him without his cap..hot..so he masuk ladies juz to take his cap..but i gave him a kiss on his right cheek n smack his butt..my fav thing to do..waited for him outside the gents and talk to him, he told me he didnt hate me, wat happen last nite (wednesday nite) coz me and him not in good mood..im tired and forcing him..so he bingit.

nothing much goin on, miss hafiz n full moon..did msg hafiz..we didnt talk alot..i got to knoe 2 hottie in sch fadily and azman..azman like a lady nurse...but fadily..he care abt me alot..hmmm..cool...

today sch i got the fact ambassador thingy goin on... well its my club..and we host this interclaz competition..n the winner is yeah my claz!! QE!! hahhaa..cheh my claz won..depreciation damn hard..but it was fun anyway..

now online msging leeya..hmmm abt stuff la..hmmm her ex n my ex...hahaha..so today i n her really maki alot..hahahaha..but ok thats past...hope she and me learn our lesson not to date dancers..hahaha.. well dancers are hot but some of them pure completely brainless...my ex has the polo tee i n farrah wants..hmmm ralph lauren polo tee.. red colour..but fuck i think he got it from pasar malam...hahhaa..

No comments: