Thursday, November 16, 2006

its over..ya over between me and hafiz..why juz becoz i manja..the thing is he dont wanna give our relationship time and chance..now facing him in sch juz hurt me, and i dunno wat i shud do.. everywhere hav memories..why? hmm i dunno.. aft break up we watch step up..but the way he treated me like his girl.. wen i ask he said he miss me..haiz.. i keep crying..it sucks..juz hav to let him go..i have to..
now when i blogging, reading leeya msg.. ya.. she and me in the same boat.. dated dancers, and they hurt us.. they are hotties with no brain.. girls dont love guys 100%.. u will end up like me..i gave up everything but he ended up hurting me.. he put me in pain and all.. today countless of time i saw him..n his frens were smiling at me.. i still frens wif him..last nite i force him to meet me, coz a few girls who knows im with him, now giving me the fucking look..i hate it..why..its our problem nk buat ape break ke ape..but it doesnt involve u guys..so thanks..a teacher came to me and farrah ask if we wanna dance for some event..school event.. i want but farrah dont want..so i think better stick to farrah answer, malu gak, sch byk cute hot guys...yesterday i let out my sadness by taking part in school of business day..fun gila..especially wen we play a few games sampai a guy terduduk on me..hahaha..damn funny.. i been cheering for the teachers..hahaha..i call them sexy..hahaha..
now im stuck wif the song gallery, i ask a mat sitting beside me to bluetooth it to me coz wen his hp rang it was tat song so watelse..hahaha..siak je..confident tegur org yg tk kenal..hahaha..
so guys now me and hafiz are officially over..we r juz frens..tat wat he wants..hmmm alrite then.. i shall juz see wat gonna happen next..aft dome now hafiz..haiz..

No comments: