Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i miss full moon..like duh...i chatted wif full moon..
hahaha...crazy ppl on the loose...
i n farrah also go crazy...abt our presentation..worst..
hahahaha
i msg her tra la la ding dong for nothing..
tmr i n farrah hav to go on stage!! wtf
idk la who gonna faint wat ever is...now our sch like ghost town...
wen we wanna hav lunch we always say..alah boring ah...cafe semua empty..
all cute guys go for holidays..
really...
my cafe 2 guy also missing..damn..hahaha..
my beego also graduate..sobs...
trust me my sch like got a lot of cute guys...so we r like hmmm thats mine..hahaha
ok i know alif love me alot..he cried coz he really love me... i mean of coz he gonna cry...
n im trying to love him whole heartedly...
god help me...
get over hafiz...i still havent delete the pics...damn rite..
i know alif reading this blog 2...dear.. i love you 2..but give me time ok..so i will not hurt anybody including u..
all i need is time...i love u..

No comments: