Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ok start out like this..
full moon has the same hp as me..yes n73...mine white colour his silver..hahaha..menyebok
ok friday i had lots of fun!! real fun..clazz bbq..
i had a new fren in claz her name is shereen..
so add me farrah adk eqa n shereen..our claz real crazy..
we had lots of fun..esp me..disturb eqa and farrah..eqa wif isa...farrah wif her bf..nas..
hahahahaha...all tis is pure fun...im nuts...
love goin crazy...
had 2.4km run wen my claz chairman tried to throw water bomb at me..but once i start running...hahaha to bad...he cant catch me...i still wonder how can i run tat fast..serious..east coast da lah hujan lebat..basah some more, i run without my slippers...
i dunno...i ended the nite wif smile coz i decided to forget abt hafiz n go wif this guy name ismail alif..

hmmm saturday went out wif farrah n eqa n isa..finally had wat i been craving for years...chicken rice shop...hahahaha
i saw my crush..
he so fucking hot...cair gue..no regrets goin vivo evn tho im not feeling well..i saw him...oh god..but wif a girl..alamak spoil..
nvm...
aft vivo...farrah n i walk from douby ghout to paragon....to meet souher and her bf...redza...hahaha...left afiq to meet redza...afiq (souher best fren)

sunday morning..early morning at 6 that ismail alif sound me...oh my..i msg eqa farrah n adk..
they tell me to give alif the chance to make me happy...
i say yes!!

went out wif him to vivo...
wen we wanna go home...he was hugging me... guess who i saw!!! yes yes yes, i saw hafiz..he stare and gave me that look like telling me no.. dont go wif that guy... i still love u...
i smile and say hi...he juz stare at me and dun wanna me to go...
i felt i still have feeling for him.. oh god..help me...
i msg eqa adk n farrah...they like, u dun mcm2 give alif a chance will u..
ok...
now all i need is a short break..yes im goin holiday...tmr...yeah yeah... gonna miss u guys!! muackz..
i need to be strong... once im back i will give u guys the answer to who my heart belongs...

i want r2d2 for my bday. yes i saw it at toys r us...best ah..its a robot can follow u anywhere..and can take care of ur room wen u away. i wish if i hav tat i can bring it to school. alif was like..wat?? u giler la...hahahaha

No comments: