Thursday, December 28, 2006

me n him in the bus...
its over..love tis pic..

3 days aft my bday...i break up wif alif...yesterday...same like last year...3 days aft my bday i break up wif zul...
i dunno la wats goin on..
hmmmm....but i guess got to move on...haiz...this year been a hell of a year...
i go thru alot of ride...haiz
i cant face alif anymore..same like hafiz...
both in same sch...same course...hanis giler..
idk wat full moon thinking rite now...he know everything tat goin on in my life...
i been msging full moon wen i was in cameron and all...we talk and stuff..he told me stuff i dun wanna hear...but thats life...

WHAT HURT THE MOST, WAS BEING SO CLOSE, AND HAVING SO MUCH TO SAY AND WATCHING YOU WALK AWAY.. AND NEVER KNOWING WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN AND NOT SEEING THAT LOVING YOU IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO..

No comments: