Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hmmmm juz online....
i got bad news for myself abt my nurse guy...he hates girl tat smoke!! i shouted at my fren...so loud...but he knows i was joking...hahaha

life? cool...love sch...hot guys especially azreen aidy and all...haiz...i got aidy's pics...but he dun let me post it at my blog...hahahaha...

i mean ya..its cool but claz and homeworks been overloading, i stayed at sch juz to clear my mind and do my homeworks...

im so sick...ppl think i look funny wif short hair..some think cute..

btw juz now i went to nini hse....her hse so damn nice!! i really enjoy spending my break at her hse...our remedial claz start at 2 so at 1pm we went back to her hse..fun girl to hang out wif espcially wif ezan ard!! lepak giler!!!

here are the pics me and all my frens!!!

well lately i dun hav time for even my family, n for frens,seriously... i cant even spend time...so enjoy the pcs peeps!!






No comments: