Sunday, January 21, 2007

i had alot of fun...hell of fun..seriously, walk in the middle of the nite aft movie and last train and all...its like hmmmm things i never did before...i wanna update pics but, i didnt have my cable wif me...

hmmmm friday i went to nini hse to chill wif..laypark giler....hahahaha...

i found a lot unsolve mystery and truth...hahaha...but all that are so personal!!!

sometimes rite wen we close or so close to some1, actually we dun really know if the person like us or not...serious!!! last friday i learn abt some stuff which shock me!!!!

well shall not talk abt it anymore....to those ppl who pretend espcially to a few guys i know...u shud juz tell the girl u hate her, dun juz layan her...coz if she knows u hate her, she will cry!!!

back to nini hse, aft adk n farrah left, eqa left...then this hot guy came!! real hot...argh i felt like a lamp post!! i love disturbing him, he so shy...cute giler!!! lepak serious!!! i need to pretend cover my face wif pillow so i dun see the romantic scene goin on!!! sorry nini!! hahaha

then the best thing is, i juz so in love wif mizan...hmmm love disturbing him actually...hahahaha...
aft nini hse, i went home..get ready to meet farrah but cancel coz i go out wif my cousin...

hmmmmmm saturday, hmmm normal family first...then my fren call me offer watch cicakman!! hehehe watelse i say yes!!!!
had fun, meet them all the bridge leader at far east, saw alot of hot boys!!! damn hot...then i saw aiz.... i ask him for cigarette...he gave....hahaha aft 3 days i didnt smoke, i smoke again...haiz...
then his fren complain, oh kwn kau tk kasi, pompuan kau kasi...hahahaha...i laugh...i had fun wif everybody...we took taxi to woodlands, and farrah called me saying she saw aidy, hahaha...i saw aidy's girl before...so ya....no prob to tat...
everybody complain they feel so cold in the cinema....i didnt...nampak sah...hahaha..i juz use my topshop tank top....hmmmm...i felt giddy coz i didnt eat the whole day...

hmmmm reach home close to 1230 midnite...and eat...wash my face, my fren called me, and i went online to chat...then my fren called me again and sleep close to 4 am...hmmmmm...sleepy!!!

i miss my full moon...been busy lately!!!!!

i miss my nephew 2...haiz juz 2 days didnt meet ....n im missing him so badly...i called him...he will ask me....kak hanis at home?? meet mikhail?? i say no and he willl shout out loud and hang up....hahahaha...cute rite...

love u all!!! muackz!!!

No comments: