Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i thought i told myself from time to time again all night long,
coz i've cried so much and i hate to be alone,
i guess i was wrong, now that you are gone with somebody new what was i to do..
i've got to be strong yet i cant be alone
i gave you my love i gave you my trust,
i just want you back and tell you how much.....
im missing you too much
im missing you crazy everyday
i just wanna feel your love again..
now hear me say...
" "< cant say it anymore...if u listen to the song dont go u will know....

rite now im abit senget... reading ve forum...and i come across this topic.... if your ex bf becomes your best fren's new boyfriend... http://ve-groove.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1881 < can check it out...
im like reading every post abt the topic....what they wrote is nonsense...maybe coz they didnt go thru it....but im going thru it rite now....now i will advice ppl wat i go thru....if no....bettert not coz we may nt understand wat others feeling

first i met farrah aft going out alone...the plan was to talk abt me n her..only 3 of us include souher...ending its 7 of us....
me farrah freda (her sis) alif souher redza (souher bf) and afiq...
as normal chill and all...
today i try to face it. again..i dunno if im tat strong or not...i juz so confuse and in pain...n its killing me...
wen home nizar send me home....hmmm full moon kinda bad mood wif me...im sorry dear...i know another a few more days our 1st year anni as frens...and u got to deal wif me that now u completely dont know coz i change....
u hate to see me like this...idk wat to do...im juz so sorry if i hurt u..

and farrah called me...she told me farahizza blame her for everything...
i cried...coz idk who to be blame...i didnt blame her...
she ask me if i will be her best fren forever..i say yes...i will, promise...

before i left home i chat wif leeya...we really talk abt alot of stuff...
and to all out there...im sorry...but its almost impossible for me to be my old self back....
n im sorry if i hav dissapoint u guys wif wat craziness i did....

my life is getting too personal to blog....haiz...

No comments: