Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it
I just can't do without ya
Tell me is this fair?

Is this the way it's really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?
Should've known better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around
'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find...

lyrics from song what goes around..u can find it at my ipod beside for the song...its from my hubby justin!!

btw...im still in the not so ok mood...but my cousins n family make my day so far...

here story for now...

im like having hangover..hahaha..but i got to wake up early....now at my granny hse, she like nagging at me to cut my hair...i mean hello, my hair is long...im like the only cucu beside iffa...have real long hair...ok

today ain first day at sch...im like so excited to know abt her first day..i ask my aunt guess wat..she vomitted at sch coz she nervous...i was, luckily u got 2 mum there...coz my 2 aunt teaching in the same sch...

wen my aunt said she vomit i was like, refresh memory.. erm a week ago wen we wanna go home from cameron she vomitted in the car n i was beside her...my uncle stop the car, i grab my things and run to another car...hahahaha..how mean i can be...

hahahaha...i cant stop laughin...she got 2 recess break...at 9 and 12...my aunt came back aft her recess, go pasar buy stuff then went home clean hse..i mean her husband vacumm she do sum cleaning up in the kitchen....then abt 11 they quickly go back to the sch to see how their precious lil girl doing...im like...let her be alone la..she got 3 cousins in the same sch...pri 6, 5 n 3 if not wrong...or mayb sec 1,pri 6 n 4....its a madrasah...

ok got to go...i got alot of things to do...hope god bless me...amin

No comments: