Friday, January 26, 2007

sorry for not updating my blog for so long...
life...hmmm enjoy to the fullest but at the same time busy wif family...

last sunday i watch re perform...gosh!!! amer so hot n tembam!! my madu fault!! hahaha

been spending time wif nini and fadzil....best..

finally i get to carry baby amelia shahana..<--my god daughter...

cute giler!!!

yesterday for the first time me and mikhail didnt even talk and play together...coz we both down wif fever...

today i didnt go sch... and.... i got mc.... there this guy isa fren name fardil...a nurse...wanna my no...and now he become my personal nurse... if isa....hahahaha eqa gonna kill me!! hahahaha

adik is like over joy!! coz she got 3 guys no....yes 1 look like sein!!! 2 of them i asked the no...

hahahaha.... i found amer, eqa found zain n adik sein.... we still searching for azan!!! hahahaha

im nuts... in the middle of the nite, i acted as ruffedge in tipah tertipu, darth vader.... gilers!!!

mizan, he so cute!!!! dush....

im having fever!!!!

i feel so sad...coz i msg souher, i guess she need some1... but ya..i msg her im so sorry i cant be there wif her... and she thinks im making it a big deal... i dunno...watever is...girl no matter how busy i am, i still think abt u....and juz so sorry for everything...

No comments: