Thursday, January 11, 2007

today, a few of my frens cried...well wen i otw to sch, well at bus stop, i met aiz...hmmm this guy...i know him wen i went to abg mojo open hse...hmmmm ok we chill n smoke...hmmm i take from him..hahaha...then we talk n its at 10 he say he wanna go home n slp....alrite...meet farrah n eqa at cafe 1...class at 12...n we already in sch by 1030...crazy..alif was there...i juz wanna a break, as him, i dun wanna to talk or hav anything wif him, damn wif the mess going on non stop...
wen claz start, i mean accounting claz...shereen me eqa n farrah went to toilet n shereen gave us a long lecture...and she hate alif....so ya...we start 0-0...me n farrah hav nothing against each other...
i delete ismail alif no from my hp...seriously...im tired of him...LEMAS!!!!! PLS PACK YOUR STUFF N GO LA!!!!

n 2 eqa...hmmm tat afin, or watever his name, hmmmm he not worth ur time girl..he a liar...penipu...

now enjoying singleville life...or singlehood...hmmm...and not only tat i been spending quality time wif my beloved nephew...mikhail...its like, oh my god...at first he call me aunty...then kakak...wen his mum called me hanis, he call me hanis...can u juz imagine...n wen he play wif my sch bag...as in like a teacher doin spot check n wen i say no, he shouted out loud at me n slap me...hahaha then his mum will slap him, seriously...n he love calling ppl, he can juz answer ur phone n talk to the person till tat person get fed up n hang up on him....his voice juz so cute....but he very mischievous n at times irritating(his mum said so), hahaha...
he have his mood....wen he wanna be alone, he will do everything alone, but wen he bored then he find for me...he likes to help...example my nenek wanna go toilet...he will say, mikhail help mikhail help, then he push my nenek...hahaha...

me n mikhail at the porch chilling beside the car mikhail aft pom2 he play wif powder

he has this anklet wif bells...so we know where he goes n all...n wen he came near me, i know he will shout at me and run back to his dada (daddy) hahaha...n he will complain to his dada kakak hanis angry... it means kakak hanis scold him...its always like tat...

he even steal my hp and gave his dada....serious...n the worst part, wen he start goin up...i mean my granny hse banglow 3 storey...so he will climb up the stairs...then he go down, then he go up...n i have to follow...coz he will do all sort of things, example, sweeping the floor...clean the windows...hmmm a good husband...hahahaha...

n i know he have good taste...hmmm wen we watch tv, he will show me all the sexy girls...like mtv video clips, he love beyonce, fergie...n many more...haiz, playboy nephew aku...
n he love the song my hump n i wanna fuck u...coz he dance to the music wen we listen to those songs...not only that reggaeton music...daddy yankee...ya he cant stop dancing...n tat was yesterday wen we went out to parkway...he stop and dance wen we were shopping...
n he love to bully his maid...well ya, he will shout for his maid..juz look at the pic how hard to dress him up, he played wif the powder n put at his maid face...n juz look at his face...

and now im finding for a shampoo tat i use at my granny hse...its so...i dunno wat to say but....its nice and make my hair really smooth n silky... here the pics of the shampoo n treatment wax...

No comments: