Wednesday, January 10, 2007

idk wat next...full moon juz advice me 1 thing....juz accept the blame evn u have no intention of selling it...and maybe its an idea but u know the truth....dun need to worry alot...i know u are badly hurt...but this time round, juz ignore...u wanna cry go ahead...sometimes ppl dun really see or wanna see wat u did...once u said something evn tho its a joke, they will think the negative way...if wanna still wif ur frens, i dont mind... but remember, pls be selfish...dont care and think abt their feelings.
i hate to hurt ppl....i really so tired...i dun wanna hurt myself or anything...not even my frens...i hate all this drama tat been happening ard...now my frens think im hurting them 2...lying and all...damn shit la...i really gave up...i guess i screw up everything from the very first day i know ismail alif...
full moon asked me 10 times, if i really wanna sell his ipod, i was like, u think i crazy...its ppl stuff...i always do things, i put myself in other ppl shoes also...so i dun wanna tat 2 happen...
and full moon was like, if u wan and ipod i can get for u...but i told him, i use his ipod coz i cant bring my hp time holiday...then he was like, hmmmm so wats the matter...
i juz need to pack my bag now coz i sleep at my nenek hse...jalan kechot...wif mikhail...

No comments: