Monday, January 08, 2007

well...im kinda alrite today..morning2 i asked a guy no for farrah..hahaha..we laugh alot..for aft so long...
i miss my alif nurse guy...aiyo..
then now i know my cafe 2 guy name, azreen...
i really feel happy...but at the same time sad...ya coz farrah make up her decision...well she felt so lemas wif alif...alif control her life...which he didnt do tat wen i was wif him...well we do need our own space...
i gave my advice as a best fren n throw away my past...
i dunno wat next, but now i guess our drama has ended...we are like singles... n since sch starts today....so peeps lets enjoy n go guy hunting...
haha..
now i kinda mad..yesterday a girl scold me pompuan sundal for juz a piece of advice...then juz now...haiz....i got it from sum1 tat i really love...confuse...
watever is...its over between me n him, he n my bestfren...like wat full moon say...yeah no more hindi movie going on....but it seems to be a gol n gincu drama series...teenage life...hahahaha
watever...cant wait for tmr guy hunting...

corinna is back
so is farrah...

bad start... but its a good start tis week...

im not happy tat my fren break up...
i feel sad...actually i cry...but now farrah n me have no hard feelings n all...we been best fren for 2 years... i mean this wednesday we 2 years...we really love each other...

No comments: