Tuesday, January 09, 2007

idk wat going happen next...i went to sch, as usual...chill wif adik, eqa n farrah...
they had to go coz they got bridge leader...
then nini came so we chill since claz at 12..
i meet alif 2 pass back his stuff..
welll....
he shouted at me and all...
damn...yesterday he called me sundal and alll
then today u shouted at me and his hand almost slap me....
why he do this to me?
wen i talk and ask properly
well he only know how to ask forgiveness from farrah..not me...
well i told him, i kinda wish i dont know him, so he never hurt me...
i think he juz use me....i guess...

i ask him, y call me sundal, he say he didnt call me...it did not refer to me..then who? farrah?

it juz hurt me...im really so tired wif everything...
i miss my days wif hafiz...he never hurt me...never...never shouted at me...
god..things change so fast...i juz need time for myself...

well i found out the guy i like from my sch, is fadily classmte n his name is aidy...
but to bad...he has a girl...oh...
then mizan juz so hot....i really like disturbing him...i think he more matured then some other guy i know....
n my nurse alif...i miss him..
i miss mizan 2...

No comments: