Sunday, February 11, 2007

hmmmmm its like sunday today.... hahahhahaa...i cant take it for wat happened to me last nite, recap!!! i got a big mickey cushion coz i got 1382 tickets for playing arcade... isa help me alot in the game,while eqa n her god bro n frens played pool... i exchange it for the mickey cushion...hahahaha... best kan... well some1 kissed me on my right cheek...hahahahaha...wait who the guy tat kiss me, hahahhaahaha secret...someone i like since 2005!!! hahahahahaha... im still sick, but yesterday since it was a last min decision, i juz go wif the flow...ended up a wonderful nite!!! i had fun...real fun!!!
here are the pics of fun i had...
im still sick but... i got few reasons to smile!!
hmmmm playing pool
saufi eqa n me

eqa n me


ps2 warriors!!!



me n faz





eqa caught me





waiting for manager...





fierce me!!!



miss childhood days








manja2 wif adk





angel me








model mikhail








cheeky mikhail








reflection of me on the car


damaged done on the car by mikhail

finding for food!!!
cheetos lover!!

asking someting from his maid

No comments: