Tuesday, February 06, 2007

yeah dush dush dush...

sound effect mahal sia..

well this past 2 weeks im been blessed... hmmm my daddy gave me a frank muller watch...dun ask the price coz i know its damn expensive... i can buy more than 5 n73... without line...and my grandma gave me diamond earings....love it but juz so scare to wear it....beside tat she gave me a gold ring which im wearing...everyday on middle finger... juz love tat way...but i really appreciate it...its like i never expect all tis...but i really love the watch n the presents tat my nenek gave me...
hahahaha chatting wif slow instead of eqa.... fyi, slow is eqa bf...actually his name is faz...but u know me... he call me asst manager of u knoe who... n i call him manager, or sometimes doctor love, or sometimes slow..
he will only give the manager post if he fired my full moon which is like got nothing to do wif our doctor love business...
eqa's doctor love.... wit lanyard on....tats my lanyard... n he using a fake specs...


here are faz frens pics..they are really crazy... wen the big white guy...anuar (wawa) stand near the longkang wanna light ciggarette...the other 3 act as tho, wawa wanna jump down...hahahaha...cute...n funny





we all i mean all 5 of us.... me eqa nini adeq n farrah been over using the word keliru, then came the word cedera.... n i came wif another word, Gemilang!!! it will always be tis, alamak aku keliru sia.... cedera sio fikiran... n ending will be, word Gemilang siak...

today, i had misunderstanding wif adeq n farrah, settle it wif farrah aft exam, wen we go for smoking break.... yes im still smoking fyi....been 2 weeks already...

then adeq was like pissed off we let her wait mcm org bodoh kt b blok level 1... i tried hard to cover but she was so pissed off farrah let it out... but i told her...its my own satisfaction... hmmmm adeq cried, i feel so bad... but i clear all airs wif adeq n farrah abt the frenship...it was abt 15 mins talk la, but chill.... damn i saw mickey which copy cut paste look like dome.... argh cair si!!

eqa went back early since she not feeling welll..... missing her so much!!! im feeling u baby..tmr tk meet, mish2 muackz2!!
well aft tat i spend my day wif farrah 2 hours date at kfc, mcm crazy!!! we talk alot....catching up back the lost time..
since morning i was hung up abt siti nurhaliza goin to grammy tat i ajak farrah go golden globes!
hahahahaha
adeq n eqa plan to go pesta perdana!!! hahahahahaha
i telling u... i muz be some1 famous coz i saw my close fren ex bf nyer current gf....her name disclose... is acting in hmmmm tis new movie la... alamak, i didnt believe wen wawa msg me, serious i saw her face to face which i think hmmmm ok typical minah look...n she an actress....wa liau... who can tahan sia..
here are the pics of me wif my closet lesbian and my personal nurse!....juz got noting to do...on sat nite....actually i was sick, vomit twice tat day.... have 2 personal nurse pun mcm tk guna...hahahah













here are the pics of wat happening in school!!! cool rite...






No comments: