Saturday, February 24, 2007

ok, 3rd post of the day!!


im so fucking downright emotional!!

full moon thinks im so messed up...he hates me

i know why, coz i choose my ex n not him...

how could i...

how could i not be so pissed off wif him, wen he commented this, wen u wif ur ex, ur eyes are like diamonds, so sparkling...i cud see sparks of happiness...

i dunno...

im so jealous seeing nini n wif the guy tat love her, eqa n faz...but me...all alone

i felt so left out...or its juz my feelings??

i dunno...

i cried alot...

knowing i love him so much,

but wen i realise he had something against me...

faz n eqa ask me to do tis!

leave him,

and for the last time in my life

i wud be saying tis... i love hafiz...


n i realise, no matter how much i love him, i juz cant have him back,

loving doesnt mean i must have him....


he shud juz be my past n not my present nor future... he hav hurt me so badly but still, im down here waiting for him....haiz...hanis move on la dey...hahahaha

No comments: