Thursday, March 01, 2007

depression!!!!

enuff... been smokin like crazy this week...
aft 1 pack and another...

i dunno ah... juz so stress wif exams, hw can i be like this... i dunno..

now im running here and there for few frens that need me, sometimes im really3 tired but i know they need me badly, i need some1 2...

sometimes i dunno y i felt i hurt ppl evn without talking....

miss eqa badly...she been sick...hope she get well soon coz i really miss her...i dun need manager... i need manager nya bini!!!! manager, kasi balik bini kau kat aku!!! hahahaha

my fren went brunei for 17 days so he called me n asked me to take care of his baby... n his baby like missing him badly.... aiyo...

for me, i MISS MIKHAIL!!!! HE DA BALIK KL.. I MISS MY NEPHEW MY ONLY NEPHEW TAT GOT THE PERMISSION TO THROW MY HP AS HE WISH... hahahaha...
juz wanna rest i guess for now...
eqa n me love the same song...
ve sepi sekuntum mawar merah....

Berulang kali kumencuba
Memujuk hati
Lupakan semua
Kenangan...
Namun mimpi bertemu lagi
Di saat engkau
Tiada di sisi...
Ku berpegang pada janji
Tercipta ... antara kita dulu
Hilangmu tiada berganti
Biarlah ... begini
Ku belayar di lautan
Tidak bertepian
Sesekali disedarkan
Ombak yang mendatang
Aku seperti hilang
Punca arah dan ... tujuan
Aku puisikan namamu
Bersama rindu
Di dalam sendu ...

No comments: