Wednesday, March 14, 2007



all the study can make us dull n stress so eqa, faz, ninie, fadzil n me hav alot of crazy things to do...beside me n faz got so infactuated to the violent game yakuza, alamak faz, dad ninie balik besok ah...but nvm, aft exam we book ninie ps2 ok n play tat game, if not i gonna miss my aniki (my new bf)... hahaha... me ninie n fadzil can sleep for 4 hrs yesterday aft exam n studying... lepak giler la, me n ninie on the bed, fadzil on the sofa... kesian tu mat...n fadzil is so damn smart lor, he teach me n ninie bcm and all, wat he predict really keluar lor... thanks eh fadzil for the help... here are the pics i took, but to bad cant post fadzil video... hahahahaha really lepak, tmr aft hra exam ( eqa fadzil n ninie gonna take tat paper) faz i dunno wat exam, we goin back to ninie hse to revise iac for last time before iac paper at 3... ninie n i already plan to give them a surprise drink..hahahahaha red ruby...damn nice...hahahahaha...will keep u all posted wif recent pics alrite..
wish me eqa ninie fadzil faz n the rest taking exam tmr n thursday all the best...



i dunno wat manager tryin to do


manager pemalas



mintak kena penampar nya manager

another way to spell my nick

No comments: