Thursday, March 15, 2007

FINALLY EXAMS OVER!!! HEEP HEEP HURAY!!!! YAHOOO!!! AT LAST!!! MY MISERY ENDED!!!!
i didnt sleep the whole nite, study bfs online, etutor...wth, hanis actually went to e-tutor to study bfs...i guess i the only person in claz actually finish the whole e-tutor for bfs....

argh, first time im earlier than adk, i mean morning...
aft exam me farrah adk n shima hav alot of fun...brunch, but serious lor having shima wif us can make us really wanna commit suicide...

hahahaha... settle some stuff wif adk n farrah, all i want is me eqa ninie adk n farrah get back together, all 5 of us...

i wish god will help all of us in this, adk, hopefully u dun go poly stay wif us... u not the extra one...


i had a nitemare, i dream the guy i like in pain n suffering n crying....

n the worst nitemare came thru, i accidentaly view a girl profile, in my girlfrens account, n guess wat, she is my ex bf gf.... got it... n.... my heart... there's no need for me to continue....

as i promise.... or i didnt, here the pic of fadzil eatin his medicine, his reactions ah... i tried a snapshot from the video... hahaha



No comments: