Tuesday, March 06, 2007

argh wats wrong wif me sia...
been spending my weekends with nini, i mean studying... argh...sunday was the best of all, im like, hmmm saw somebody tat i really wanna meet coz i miss so much tat person...evn we juz say hi... it really mean alot to me... dunno y im having huge crush on him, but ya... only 4 ppl knows abt it... argh...

yesterday, was a crazy day for me, beside falling asleep twice at nini hse n dream abt that some1..hahaha.. nini n eqa disturb me like crazy, but something happened to eqa, which make me, faz n nini laugh out loud... i cant stop laughing for 10mins, hahaha... not gonna write abt it...eqa gonna kill me...hahaha
nini became the crazy kimono toncit girl, eqa came out wif tat name... coz she did someting crazy n i manage to record it....hahahaha, lepak siak... even her brother show me tat kind of, is my sister going insane face n can juz laugh n shake his head...hahaha

today during mock exam, almost the whole class felt the earthquake tremors... scarry sia...hahaha...

im chatting wif him rite now online... its like i really lor need him to talk to....but....

here a note for that some1 special...

Andai ia tahy betapanya aku menunggu mati, hadirlah kasihku..

Kerna dia
Cinta dia
Sungguh aku mencintai dia
Namum tak terbalas kasihku.

No comments: