Sunday, March 04, 2007

yesterday at 8 am im already out from the hse, n i reach hm abt 12 plus, mak datuk penat giler... n my mood not really ok coz while im studying my sis get on my nerve...aiyo..aft tat reach nenek hse at 6pm, my cousin lak give me attitude, asking for a slap, seriously.. at 8 went tamp to fetch my parents, wen back home, send food to my nenek hse at eunos, then meet farrah for my paper.. then balik nenek hse at pasir ris, hmmmm then balik rumah... haiz...
im like in love wif someone, seriously, wen he's away, i really wish i could contact him or something...im always looking forward for the weekends then only we could sms or call, but he has a girl, and i know somehow the girl is hurting him... haiz... i dunno how i can like or fall in love wif him... but he is really a nice guy... very nice.. haiz.... i so tension la like tis...
style baru


i like big butts n i cannot lie
me n my babes love this undies..cute

kes bosan tahap dewa


argh.... boring nyer

No comments: