Friday, March 30, 2007

HAPPY BDAY FAZ AND NAZLY....
faz, eqa,shima n i went to sentosa, to celebrate faz bday...


so we met, at outram, i took nel, so they take the same nel as me...


hmmmm, we went vivo, get faz cake from secret recipe... juz a slice...coz we out of budget...


but one slice is super big, i got it...its a surprise la...

we took the monorail express to sentosa, reach beach station, near coffee bean, we surprise faz wif the cake... but more surprise to come...


after we ate (share) the cake...


eqa bring faz to underwater world n dolphin lagoon...


while me n shima went to pahlawan beach...


omg... alot of hot boys....we walked pass abt 80 boys...


so crazy...me n shima was like, hey sia ah...malu beb


hmmmm, it was crazy... lepak wif her in the rain!!


eqa n faz came aft the dolphin show...


faz was super happy...


we 3 swim n swin, shima didnt bring extra clothes,


so after i gave her ideas...she use my skirt(which i make it to be my dress) n my top n swim wif us...


alot of crazy things la we did...


best part wen shima step on the seaweeds...hahahaha


it was so crazy...
then me n shima went to the toilet first...
and a guy came to me, ask for my no...
wtf... so malu sia...
then...
my hp giving me problems...
it gave me 1 hour to fix it...
aft dinner at long john silver at vivo...
then my hp work...
finally...
i almost wanted to change to a new hp...
maybe the new nokia flip phone... like ninie's hp..
but... since it works again, so juz send for a fomatting at nokia..
wen eqa, faz, shima n me get together..
sure whole world chaos...
crazy sia we 4...




faz n eqa
me n shima



my another lesbian partner



she so bored coz didnt bring extra clothes



eqa, manager n me


minah bunga n me...my hair sucks



lovebirds...

No comments: