Monday, April 02, 2007

ok, aft so long i didnt update... where shall i start??
omg i forgot something!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADIR!!!!!!
how can i forget that!!
hmmmm, not forgetting its my parents 28th anniversary...
oh ya...had fun on saturday n sunday...
saturday, i had my family gathering...superb!!
especially wen the elderst 4 cousins n abg nizam chill together...
we really had fun disturbing wani...wif her bf...taufik...
hahahaha
sunday, farrah came to my hse...
went to esso to ask the cashier no...but didnt get...
n we went to parkway...
had dinner...
ask for a guy no...
man... it was funny...
hahahaha...lepak...
then meet ezan...
pass her something...she was wif her bf...
they look so sweet...
hmmmm...
went back to farrah's hse...
it was awesome to chill wif her frens...
all go crazy n all...
include me...

i know my face is super red...
i look drunk rite...
the 29 inch lcd...super big sia!!!

kak alin n me...















my grandfather n my cousins






the cakes!!!


No comments: