Saturday, March 24, 2007

im trying to be alrite here...
how can i forget that i actually got my brikenstock!! finally aft so long i waited for it to arrive from germany, it finally arrive yesterday...but i forget wats the flight...hahahaha..ok...actually my aunty got it for me, she stays there...then my lovely cousin, an air stewardess...ya her flight to germany, so she visited my aunt n my aunt pass it to her...n she gave me...

n kak hanna got for me my favourite snack!! CHEETOS!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy.... i love it... one for me one for mikhail...talking abt him, yesterday becoz of him, i kena one slap from my sis...i came out of the toilet, he n me before tat playin catching..he thought i gonna catch him, he ran n he hurt his leg... not my fault...i didnt do anythin.. he cried n my sis hit me...juz to make him stop crying... now he really talk alot, love giving orders... like DONT!!!! CANNOT!!! UNDERSTAND!!!
hahahaha...n he love to follow wat u all say..actions n everything..i think he got spilt personality... juz hard to understand him....

rite now, im reading info abt michael schumacher...he's a billionaire...wow!!

No comments: