Saturday, April 07, 2007

Cantik Menarik Tertarik Kau Memang DA' BOMB

hahahahaha welcome peeps!!!
shock, my blog song change to da' bomb... ok, it the live version... i love it... only part i hate it, wen zain or sein say FFC... opsss no la kidding...

watched muzika extravaganzar, aft so long im waiting for it...
omg, i really love Faizal OIAM... he got the voice... gua cair!!!
faizal u rock my nite!!!

samir, keep on rapping dear!!!
i lost my voice shouting for u...
real fact i lost my voice smoking ur cigarettes... hahahaha

ok, i cant wait to meet dj altimet now...
his song ft ruffedge, clap move.... wow!!
and another song ft mawar berduri(dayat) called sayang sayang
superb...

lyrics for clap move
ruffedge sing chorus part

all the ladies crew, move
show me how you do, clap
move, get on the floor,
move, push it some more,
move what you waiting for
dont stop get it get it

No comments: