Thursday, April 05, 2007

been spending my time wif my fren from kl...
he performing this friday at suria, for muzika extravaganzar...
basically nothing much...
i suddenly post abt this coz, juz now i juz saw him on tv!!!
hahahahaha...wat?? thats samir!!! one crazy fellow.... ok ah, nice chilling wif him....
wawa, suddenly wanna samir to hug her... im like...
hmmmm u ok not??
nvm wawa on the 28th april we go speakeasy ok baby...
we meet dj altimet... clap move!!

im goin crazy wif my hubby, which is farrah...
im doing crazy stuff...i starting to love this kind of life....

will update the pics soon...my hp flat... hahaha..
oh forget this stupid info...
i drop my phone in the toilet...
heart pain...
argh... sorry hp... i love u so much... i didnt mean to hurt u....
if full moon knows i drop this hp he will say this, dun asked me for N95!!!
hahahaha....

No comments: