Thursday, April 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAIN RUFFEDGE!!
GOD BLESS!!!
MISS RUFFEDGE!!!

chatting wif hafiz rashid... hmmmm one of my frens from kl..
he was complaining his pic in the magazine look so plastic...hahaha
all that in the magazine was all gossips...ok....
he been askin me wen im goin kl... i dunno la!! hard!! but fyi n his info... i miss my frens in kl like crazy!!!

my dear woke me up again this morning, toooooo tired to evn talk long, only comment i like his voice... hahahaha...
dear!! i assign a new ringtone for u!!! yup2!! the song u want... hahaha

today everybody in classs really mentally tired wif the time table like toot!!!
especially advance accounting n costing....
merepek sia...

i msg my dear... no reply, so ending wawa became my victim... hahaha...
jahat sey... n she hav no class on tuesday n thursday!! tell me, best sia!!
while msging her, eqa fall asleep...hahahaha... i took pics of her asleep... n my frens pics...
see la wat we do while in lecture room...

nothin much...aft school, ninie n i went to simpang bedok n meet her fren...fun!!
then meet my sis....now i wanna sleep...sleepy!!!!tired!! tmr 2 hours of advance accounting and 2 hours of costing, straight!!! 8-12... all the best to me n my frens!!








No comments: