Wednesday, April 18, 2007

today, my dear wake me up at 6 on the dot i guess...
syg him alot... he my daily alarm clock, except on tuesday coz he cant call at 8am due to some duty he got to do :P...

ok i change my image today, farrah laugh at me...all was like, wtf... especially din...
i look fat ok in that big top.... its super big, baggy n dunno ah... i look like one hip hop sesat!! yo wassup!! but watever is i won the deal!!! hahahaha... any more bets??

ok, i didnt feel ok today, had migraine!! like fuck!!!
i wish i can have someone to comfort me now!! dear... its a sign u shud comfort me.. hahaha...
i cut down smoking due to everybody stop smoking...ok....

i had this feeling i gonna hurt my dear... im juz so paranoid im goin to hurt him....
we went thru alot before we meet each other...sorry dear for being so paranoid... i didnt mean...i heart u alot ok... miss u so much...hehehe...

No comments: