Monday, April 30, 2007

ok class starts at 8... so i woke up at 6.08am thats to eqa...yes she msg me.. now wif a msg u guys can wake me up...wonder how....hahahaha...coz my ringtone is CLAP MOVE!! but i got this from altimet's joints vol 1 cd... its only 2mins...
ok, met them(eqa faz n andrew black) at aljunied mrt...
fyi, im stuck to the song sayang sayang n clap move.... i remember the lyrics and all...
the first thing eqa told me wen i step into the mrt cabin, hey smlm ruffedge ada kt concert gegar tmm...wat the fish...i told my adk su...of coz she go balistic...coz its at penang n she didnt know...wawa told me they look so stone..of coz, friday ada show, sat they at AIM... AIM ends late wif the post party and all...then next day already at penang....if me also i tell u in the middle of the stage i sleep...
n ya... for the first time, hanis n eqa went to ETP class.... yeay!!!! congrats....n poor eqa...yes my closet lesbian... i disturb my lesbian partner till she get so pissed off... she dun even talk to me yet i can laugh n do my stuff... im bored n very hyper coz i had ONLY 3 hours of sleep...yes 3 HOURS....
then i had 2 hours of lecture which i pay full attention...
n advanced accounting which giving me headache...
but aft school wen we played pool, eqa teach me how to do...now im more confident for wednesday test....
yeay tmr holiday!!
ALTIMET!!!! AT LAST HE POST MIZAN PIC AT HIS MYSPACE....DAMN MIZAN IS SO SO HOT!!!
THANKS ALTIMET FOR U KNOW WHAT.... PNC!!

No comments: