Wednesday, May 02, 2007

amboi mak minah
ninie,mashas,eqa
world champion
wannabe world champion
wanna be world champ mati lemas



sch was great today...normal had fun during etp, then aa test...only that..wen ninie hse for a while, n i log in my myspace, hmmmm MR DOME!!
YES DOME...
msg me online...do his profile again...
see time mcm gini la...he cari me...
wat the fish...
he asked if my bf dun mind...
so did i tell my bf... yes i did...
my bf asked me abt him last nite...
now he msg me...
first person i msg was wawa aft i read dome msg... wanna know wat dome msg me??
where's my other account yg u buat tu? can u pass it to me please? sms o call me..give the username n password k? sure u dah buang my number. 017xXxXxX0 i nak buat balik account tu..thanks.miss u.

oh ya, someone told me i look conservative...
so i told my frens...
eqa, ninie and all, laugh out loud...
am i??
hahahahahhahaa
oh above pics i took today... mashas pierce her tongue... my manager n ninie had 3 pool game n the winner of coz its ninie... manager mati lemas dlm longkang... hahahaha better luck next time...
i had alot of fun wif my frens today.... maybe coz its a new chapter for me now... hahaha...will blog abt it soon..

No comments: