Wednesday, May 30, 2007

hahaha... u know wat happen today!!
here...
last nite after venting my anger on everybody...
ok to my syg especially...and my full moon was like, hello babe, u ah... im busy ok...doin my work.. n he also kena my angin, he quickly tell me, u ah...later ur bf leave u i dunno... so i realise i shudnt do that i shut up...i syg my bf ok..

syg told me to use his acc so add all my frens...but i dun wan... i wan my own acc...
someting abt me... i kinda wan my own privacy...
okok... he understand it well...
n guess wat...

i hav to wait for my parents till 2am...coz my cousin sick.. i wanted to go..but then they all know im not ok, so better not...

they reached home, they asked me to sleep..but i kinda give them that face tmr i dun wan to go sch, n they kinda ok wif it..
i went to sleep... im so so so tired...
n guess wat, my alarm clock, my frens wake up call n my syg call all i didnt ans... coz wen im asleep i dunno how my hp turn to silent mode.. i know sometimes in the middle of the nite, i love to press my hp... at 930 am i realise eqa called me..she's already at aljunied...
n me on my bed sleeping... worst, i had cramps! my tummy n thighs...

i went to the toilet, saw my dad sleepin, actually wanna him to send me, but he's kinda tired so i decided to juz go back to sleep..

woke up.... abt 1plus, my dad told me, my CLASS ADVISOR call him abt my attendance...
n he nags at me... n u know wat he ans to my CLASS ADVISOR... if she didnt go to school, she will be at home the whole day... and right now she's sleeping so no need to worry... HAHAHAHA...GUA CAYA SAMA LU LA DAD!! LU GEREK!! ROCK ON!!!
so he told me, tmr u go sch, bring back the paper... i sign, tell u class advisor to SHUT UP!! hahaha...

my dad trying not to stress me up wif all sch n stuff.. since im going germany soon.. n they sort of plan abt my future... so ok la... i juz follow wat i think thats good for me...and now to him, as long i pass n he knows my marks...he's fine wif it...

i went out wif my sis to vivo juz now... and we all reach home close to midnite.. now its 12.29am..
goin sleep now..tmr muz go school..my dad warn me, coz he wants to sign that letter...
u think he will sign it?? by tmr he will forget abt all this, n if i ask him to sign, he will sign blindly or ask my sis to sign on behalf of him... so common of my dad... hahaha..

0k la everybody...i wanna sleep...meet u all in dreamland...


i hate alonso!!! i love michael schumacher... n now michael schumacher is ferrari advisor/consultant... n knowing every f1 race i get to see him, i wont miss any race evn tho its 2am spore time... wakakaka.. POWER TO THE PPL!!
TAKE CARE TILL THEN...

No comments: