Monday, May 28, 2007

ok shall blog a decent post!!
or watever...

im moody...
im having cramps!!!
im having misunderstanding wif him...
im venting all my anger n sadness at full moon...
i dunno wat i shud do...
i feel that i didnt do well for my freaking Advance Accounting CA1...
i feel disappointed and no1 here wif me now...
i hate knowing the fact i lost my frenster ac evn tho i didnt delete it...
my exs been messing again in my life... 2 of them asked for patch up... n they dun know wat the meaning of im attached!!! n keep msging me late nite to ask if im happy or not!! of coz i am...HAPPILY ATTACHED TO CHAZ ALI... STOP DISTURBING ME LA DEY!!!
all this are making me stress and all i need is peace...
i wan peace!!!
why wen im single u all dun wan to disturb me...
argh!!!
full moon is this post better than the previous one??
so evry1 no need to worry... the previous posts actually mean to both my exs that disturbing me... not u all...

No comments: