Sunday, May 06, 2007

RUFFEDGE IS AT JOHOR!!!!
PASRAH GUE!!!
PASRAH!!
yes...

friday school was like one of hell fun for me!!
serious..
aft claz...we became the lorongs girls...wait not the geylang lorong ok...
we are the ghetto girls slack chill...
my hp is like the best device we can have...
i start playing the clap move, and eqa, mashas n ninie will start dancing...
and then i change song... guess what song??
hmmmm its fantasia bulan madu by search.. yes FANTASIA BULAN MADU!!

and adk and ninie actually all of us except farrah sang the song out loud, and do the rock kangkang....we scare alot of ppl wif our voice!!!
in the lift also ok...
hahahaha...
TODAY!!!
hmmmm something funny happened that make me wanna cry...
my big favourite fish... did a jackass and landed on the carpet... i wonder how my fish can jump out from the tank and landed on the carpet without us realise... yes!!!n i love my fishes ok...
wen abg nizam put it back in the tank, he go crazy...
i wanna cry... i dun wan it to die...
i straight to the toilet n bathe...(but i juz check now its alrite...but no longer naughty..lesson learnt hopefully)
went to nenek hse..
2 stop 2 nenek hse, she called me n told me to go there tmr coz she went out...
i was like...NENEK!!! ARGH!!!
so decided to go to toa payoh to take my contact lens n had dinner and all...
to those who thinks im attached...
i will tell u once im really ready...
i learn my previous lesson...
so once its really stable or anythiing i will confirm wif u all...
to my kakak..
relax kakak...
no worry so much ok...
i will tell u if im attached or not!!!

No comments: