Sunday, May 13, 2007

TO my Kakak..

i know u dont really like me havin a bf..
u always kutuk all my bf..
i dunno if this u will kutuk or not..
but i hope not..

i always worry havin a bf coz u will nag, u will keep saying stuffs that hurt..

u have a bf 2 at this age..

i dun talk much that time..
coz im juz 10 wen u had a bf..
or maybe younger.. i know u went thru alot..
and i know u dun wan me to go thru wat u went thru..
but this is life.. n i wanna try everything before deciding which is the best..

i promise u.. this will be different..
not like last time..
i still spend my time wif u and everbody include nenek..

please give me ur blessing this time round..

thanks...
i love u... adk syg kakak...
no matter wat!!
u the only sister i hav!!
only u..that's enuff coz u teach me alot..n i treasure u so much evn tho we both love giving each other problems.. but im grateful to hav u as my sis.. i cant never ask for more..
i still remember all ur advices and ur stories..n its a lesson learn for me 2..

adk heart kakak many many!!

No comments: