Monday, May 14, 2007

OK TODAY SCHOOL IS JUZ NORMAL AND BORING!!!!

OK YESTERDAY I LOVE FORMULA ONE!!!
yes...Massa won!! and...u know wat!!! i saw michael schumacher a couple of times in ferrari garage!!!
damn i miss him!!
a dream come true!!!

oh yes...ruffedge and my fren full moon was at jb last nite!!!
actually i wanna go but nobody can follow me!!!
argh again pasrah!!!!
kuku chiao!! hahaha

saturday the best!!
wen out wif my boyfie!!
we had fun!!!
he got his mp3 player!!
i love it...i wan in red!!
i love red...
we at marina,
ya, so we walk to nike aft gettin that mp3..
i really crazy over cortez...
its a muz buy!!
and somemore its on 40% discount..
i went to the toilet...
then my boyfie pull me back to that shop to get that shoes for me..
but to bad no sizes..
called few outlets no size..
wtf!!!

gave up,
so i told him i wanna get some stuff from topshop...
juz get out from nike shop...guess wat!!
yes...that guy who told ppl im tailing him ard is juz abt 2 metres away from me..
oh shit!! thats the only word came out...hahaha
he also gabra, he juz walk anyhow...
but i n boyfie chill...boyfie also didnt realise...
hahaha..
shop at topshop..
decided to go bugis...in the bus i let him listen to my mp3...
funny... he almost fall asleep..
we walk alot on saturday...had dinner...we juz love to walk and talk..
n ya...watch spiderman 3 wif eqa...

at nite, i was on the phone wif full moon telling i cant meet him...

next time...

we talk abt wat i saw juz earlier on...he was...if now he byk ckp...u juz say, u have move on n u cant be bothered with him, if he still byk ckp...it means he's tailing u... wat full moon said really true!!!

I ONLY GOT LESS THAN 6 WEEKS TO SPEND WITH MY BOYFIE BEFORE I FLY OFF TO SOMEWHERE FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!

No comments: