Monday, May 21, 2007

yesterday while chatting wif eika n ayu...
my boyfie msg last min wanna meet...
i already promise to stay home...
so wen we meet it kinda like i gave him that sour look...
ya my parents n sis kinda bingit coz i shud stay home...
so i also like not in the mood... summore i wanna study...

but wen i meet him, he talk n asked me to study...
guess wat...
hahahaha...i didnt really study...but i fall asleep....
n he juz sit down beside me...do nothing....
sorry syg...

today...haha class at 8...but i woke up at 8....
clever girl...
wen to sch alone...eqa go first...while walking toward sch frm simei...
eqa called me...she forget her locker keys, n worst case...she's wearing slippers...
her sch shoes in locker... pandai...
i was like, ok i get for u plasters la...act kaki sakit...
or worst that i cud think of is to steal shoes from ninie hse...
kawan baik la kata kn....
for the 1st time, ms eqa, she so different, ya she rebond her hair...but she very irritating! yes...VERY..
hahaha...she so naggy...OMG...
pasrah i...farrah n me cant be bothered wif her, coz we concentrating on our exam, she down there keep on talking...in fact it lasted the whole day...
and my mind already shut down, i didnt hang out wif her...hahaha..
hahahaha...waited for 52 mins for exam to start...
fish tank....
hahaha...
exam mcm bukan exam, we still discuss...
haiz..

tmr...i hav to go to ngee ann poly for national accounting quiz wif 5 ppl from fact accounting club...1 is the president, the other 4 is my own classmates.... ok i got farrah... but come on ngee ann poly??? tk de jauh lagi...
at 8am muz be there...got to wake up early!!
fish head curry!!!

argh!!!!!!!!!!
wawa, go sch la tmr...for me...coz i miss u....we can spend time together....argh!!!!
hahahahaha...
thats all...check all 4 myspace n frenster acc...mine and my boyfie....
hehehehe...
now im really sleepy...
chatting wif ayu....
i wanna mc for tmr...hahahaha
lazybum!!
8 muz be there

No comments: