Saturday, May 19, 2007

start day...
hmmm alrite...
went toa payoh...
get my contact lens...
again got problem...
im kinda pissed off...
but ok...finally got my contact lens...

meet my boyfie at 330..
at toa payoh platform...
he came close to 4...
hahaha...

his sister,wif us...
i was shock, but alrite...

we stop at dhoby ghout..
walk around at exchange dhoby...
had lunch...
get cigarettes...
wait for the rest...
we talk n talk...
abt how small the world is...
coz 6months ago, we met wen my fren yanti broke off...
and had a fite wif her ex bf at youth park...
he was there wif the rest of da fam...
n ya...
now we are together!!
hahahaha...

speakeasy was alrite la...
the crowd dead...
but i guess my boyfie and alt really let out everything...
hahaha...
i met my junior in peicai...
shazni...hahaha....he recognize me...n he came to me first...
i was like... u my junior rite...hahahaha...i forgot ur name...hahaha...
i make 2 frens... ayu and eika..
after that, they had a short meeting...
i talk to eika...abt school...
that's life!!
aft that...hmmm we go our separate ways....
boyfie and me, walk to raffles hotel n take bus 100...
reach home, went to supermarket, i got some sweets...hahaha
so walk to bus 8 bus stop...
n i walk home..
he accompany me on the phone till i reach home...
next week we meeting again...

now papa, abg nizam n kakak watching soccer...
later watching pocong2...ghost story...
tmr marathon ghost story...
jangan pandang belakang (boyfie lend it to me)
and puaka tebing biru...

guess wat peeps..
on monday i got costing ca!!
wat the fish...
fish head curry la!!
hahahaha...ok chow...
wanna talk to boyfie first...
goodnite peeps!!

No comments: