Saturday, June 09, 2007

i read farrah's blog...she blog abt me!!
yes me!! coz i post the pics i shud not post in my new frenster acc!!
hahahaha...
she talk abt those good old days...
and by reading her short entry..
i start crying...
hey...our FRIENDSHIP is something i will not forget till i die..
ok maybe till im 80 and sagging here and there..wakakaka...
old joke..
then i realise..
all this while we both really miss each other..
she know me well..
very well indeed..
in 6 months time..our frenship turning to 3 years...not 3 months ok..
ITS 3 YEARS...
so i msg her online...


corinna: are you asleep?? im sorry if im so ego... read your blog.. short but it make me cry... i miss you babe... i really do... i know im not being fair..
corinna: but i also like u.. tk tau how to bring us closer together.. i wan like the old time, shop, eat, drink, go toilet, have fun together..juz the 2 of us.
Farrah: Huh?I otw 2 changi hospital..Y?
Farrah: Bt wat 2 do.We gt 2 try la.
corinna: y u goin CGH, who there?? i miss u la babe..u got it.. i miss those good old days..i really miss it.. sometimes i wonder.. i always keep it in me..
corinna: 2nite i really put all my ego aside..n tell u i really miss u...i admit i also wanna be ur so call gelare fren..can we eat gelare this monday??hahaha
Farrah: I sending my bro nw.Same here bt we have 2 try la.
Farrah: I m like anyting.I miss u 2 bt i dnt noe wat 2 do.
corinna: tis monday we go sch..we balik together..eat gelare...hahaha on tuesday..i both day free, parents not at home..hahaha..set ah..yeay!! i love u!!muackz
Farrah: Ok!Aku only free till thursday aft that i nt free.
corinna: i know..love u..i hope we'll find ways 2 get back like we use 2..i miss u..tats y i post our pics in my acc..hahaha i still keep all tat swit memories
Farrah: I noe.D minute u post a burok pics of me.
corinna: where got buruk...ok wat..the muka buruk is in ur hp,the retarded pic tat adk took!!hahaha :P ok syg..u take care..see ya tis monday!!gdnite swit drms
hahahaha

hey babe...
i miss you ok... i love u ok adk baby... evn tho sometimes i dun spend my time wif u...
deep down in me... there's a space in my heart for u...
n nothing can change that...

No comments: