Sunday, June 10, 2007

ok do u know how bored left alone at home!!

so suck ok...

papa & mama, dun go holiday without me ever again!!
kakak, u also..dont leave me alone!!

im bored!!

super boring...

i can talk to the fishes, cats and i think i talk alone...

argh!!!

ok...yesteday...

suppose to go to celine's bday party..but i wanna wait till my parents reached home, relax n get ready before goin off for short trip to msia...
so i left home late...

wen out alone.. boyfie tell me to wait for him at city hall...
so he asked me to shop alone...
i reach city hall bus stop..near padang..
i walked to esplanade...guess who i saw... yes my cousin!!!

fariz... i dun really know how we are related but my parents asked me to call him cousin...
we both fated to meet coz our parents went holiday together without us (the kids)

we chill wif his bunk mates..

(me n my cousin)


im the only girl surrounded by 7 guys..

i had fun wif my cousin...
we play boxing, and alot of stuff..we even share cigarettes..wakakaka...

his mates thot im his gf...his violent gf, coz wen i talk to him, i use kau aku..
wen he make mistake i kick him, hit his head...hahaha..
he did the same to me...
im being abused...

i was shouted at his mates this

"aku kalau ada matair mcm dia, aku bunuh diri skrg gak"

wif the action im jumping to the river..

hahahaha...


i asked him to accompany me to the toilet..

n i saw my ex..

wtf...


after that i talk to ayu...

i was like so irritating coz im so hungry..

my cousin treat me macd...


we walk to marina macd..

i juz read newpaper while they went to order food...

wen we abt to eat, i saw QURRA n her bf..

hahahaha...

HELLO SWEET HEART!!

HAPPY 10TH....


then, ninie pool kakis (fadly) i called him sulaiman...

he talk to my cousin... n guess wat.. he wif FIRDAUS (my pe teacher which eqa like)

n his best fren...


while eating...juz 2 table away from me...

hahaha, i saw my junior in peicai Hakim...

went to him n asked for his email to add in frenster..


saw few ppl...


and guess wat...

i saw NINIE & SHANA (i miss her so much), wif fadzil n ninie frens..


i was msging ayu all the way...


n she was, wah u terserempak byk org sey...

i replied, god knows im bored...


aft that went back esplanade, chill...till my bf reached city hall...

meet him, for only 30 MINS!!!

30 MINS...

he and my cousin n my cousin frens send me till aljunied...
actually my cousin, fariz n his brother firdaus asked me to chill wif them at tampines till morning..wif the rest, ina, her sis n brother...maybe go karaoke...
i know my parents dont mind..but i worry my granny keep calling...
i reached home, bathe...

i called nenek, n msg my dad n sister using my mum hp telling them i reached home!
dad called me, n advice me n say a long list of speech abt the do's n dont's

okok..

talk to my fishes...

watched f1...

and i was like shouting n cursing alonso like nobody business coz im bored...!!


and coz i had arguement wif my boyfie...


venting my anger...

aft f1, msges ayu till i fall asleep...


woke up coz bad called me..he coming to spore wif azan...

ruffedge reached jb for the jom heboh...

they now the ambassedor for POWER ROOT..

ok lor...

maybe meeting him later...n he laugh coz i thot it was my dad that called me..hahaha
early moring u call me...

dome msged me to..if i wan to meet him at jb jom heboh...but i cant...

sorry dome....

some other time..
anyway suhana msged me...telling me at danga bay, heavy traffic...
traffic jam giler...
i replied of coz la...byk org nk gi...
if can i wanna go..but i muz hav my sis wif me...
i dun wanna go alone...dun dare...

meeting eqa soon...

hopefully she can layan my boringness coz i will talk non stop...

hate being alone...

nobody to talk 2....


hahahahaha....


CORINNA BORING GILER!!!!


to msia pm, Selamat Pengantin Baru!! (so random)


ok accept the fact, im bored!!!

No comments: