Sunday, June 17, 2007

okok, first i went out late coz papa reach home late to give me money..
met my boyfie at youth park abt 5.15pm...
they have meeting
me, anis n eika talk one side...hahahaha lepak one corner..
me and anis cant stop complain...
coz we both lapar....

aft the meeting..on the stage itself they were singing joget lambak...
ok serious i dun really like the song...
guess wat the VC is out...
ok in youtube very blur so the face of those dancers u cant see but ok, credit to them la...
they dance quite good...
they juz won 2nd place represent kl in a dance comp, 1st prize is Fantastic Four from sg..
forget abt them, now they are everywhere...

ok, all of us had dinner and stuff...
we chill at ngee ann...
n my stupid migraine attack me again...i rush to the toilet...
vomit all back... n luckily my boyfie is there... i rest for a while...

we went back close to 10...n it rain heavily...
we took bus 65 back to my hse, n in the bus me n boyfie camwhore...hahahaha...
im bored actually....

reach my area went to 711...
bought drinks n chocolates..walking to my blk...
im as normal star wars freak!!
i told him, if i wanna get married, my hubby must dress up as darth vader... i as darth maul...
and there will be no kompang or anything...juz the darth vader anthem...
then, we will be holding on to our light saber... wakakakakaka...
that cool ok...

sent me to my blk...
n he walk back to bus stop while talking to me on the phone...

last nite, qualifying hamilton 1st, followed by the stupid spanish donkey, alonso..
3rd n 4th Massa n Raikkonen...
ferrari better win this race by hook or crook or else i will be very angry..wakakaka

enjoy the pics below...


the twins!!! but eika is the mommy, ayu the daughter.. im lost
we have the same name, but mine start from H
hehehehe
hmmmmmm
help!!!! somebody kissed me...
erghhhh

i dunno wat im doin

No comments: