Tuesday, June 12, 2007

one after another...
now my msn lak kena hack..but noting really happen, except my personal msg, n groups missing!!
i change the password liao.. hahaha thanks 2 full moon...coz we both came out of the password 1yr ago...

ok, so wen i reach bedok, i called wawa...
i will be very busy starting now..
i hav not evn pack a single ting..
not even a pad!!
wakakaka...
ok...

so we meet..at princess...
i was like, wawa tell the driver cepat la!! drive like f1 driver..
she was like, he drive like alonso...
i replied...
NO WONDER SLOW!!
HAHAHA

while waiting for her, i juz wash my eyes, msg2 ppl...ayu, onedee n my boyfie.. n of coz wawa...
oh ya guys, onedee said that i look fierce....
hahahahahahaha...
faz, also said iam fierce wen im really bad mood-or someting pissed me off...

we meet...and we talk abt..ruffedge!!
biasela kalau madu da jumpa...
talk abt their husband gak...
wat???!!!!!
we talked abt relationship and stuff...
and ruffedge...
i think we will die without ruffedge...maybe kot...wakakaka...

to guys out there ( my guy fren single only) if u wanna know wawa pls msg me....
tell u...she one gerek girl... i love u wawa... of coz she abt the same like me...kepala giler...
but she better la... me violent...(ps: my boyfren n full moon still alive ok)
wawa sorry ini bukan promotion..but u serious happening!!
we talk n talk... she also stress wen i wanna buy food... i walk ard the banquet i think 7 times...hahahaha
sorry la madu...
we went out separate ways soon aft that...

saw wani... talk to her for a while..

took bus 28, reached haig road, uncle botak (dad's fren) took the bus..
he was like asking me questions so layankn je...
i was thinkin abt my dad fren... hmmm late uncle haniz..
wat happened to his family...n his son yg mmg drop dead hot stuff guy!! i had a monkey crush on his son wen i was pri 1 i guess...
mak oi...

i saw mastura ahmad...
then i reached home, i have to vacuum, wash clothes, and all...
serious, im tired now...
the phones cant stop ringing...
wen im free nobody wanna call...
wen im busy... calls come like waterfall...
argh...
now im having migraine...
n i have no mood to eat....

n i remember wat full moon once told me, women has more responsibility than men...
its true... argh...

No comments: