Sunday, August 26, 2007

Actually this post i type last nite but hav to edit n repost...

ok this post gonna be a full of bad words n stuff
here a gist of things that happened to me yesterday..
met my gf n her gfs...
qurra, ila, saf n her bf... wan faris 2...
went speakeasy...
saw a couple of peeps frm my sch... and of coz my adk hot guy, daniel...hahahax...
it was fun...
enjoy it.. only part this particular guy kept coming to us and u know spoil our mood n night...
aft that me qurra, ila n wan faris wen to hav our dinner..
we cant decide so we decide wif our own style..
n after the me ne ma ne me ne more catch the spider up the wall..
n it choose kfc... so we went to kfc n eat....
hahahahahaha....
BUT!
that particular guy still disturb us...
he thinks im scare wen i saw him or wen he shouts at me... but he juz so wrong...
i may have that kinda looks, but never ever get it wrong...
n he thinks i spoil my gf... he juz got everything wrong...
he misunderstand.. yes i got it...
but hey there's no need for him to show me that fucking middle finger n shout n scold me in public in front of ppl that i know!!
im juz upset that he doesnt know the meaning of RESPECT!!
he went over the limit.. he dont know me...
he show me his fucking ATTITUDE!!
of coz i go haywire...hello im in public, if u dun respect urself, that ur problem...but respect others!!!

N
i called -love- for that particular guy no...
that was the biggest mistake i've done last nite...
-love- got angry n somehow he involve himself in this thing...
i didnt even drag him to this mess..
but hey he didnt help me... he let his frens talk abt me or even scold me..
wen he knows im not wrong...
he scolded me more than that particular guy...
words such as, fuck u, fuck off, stupid, bodoh and many more...
i took the blame for things i didnt even do...
i didnt influence anybody..

but nothing gonna change the fact...in juz one night, 2 guys, one i love..the other one juz nobody, both scolded n shouted at me..

reached home abt 1230am...
thru out the bus ride home.. i know..this is the end...i wish it never exist...

guess what...
wen i was typing this post last nite... abt 2plus am...
that particular guy called me to talk n settle wif me...
i gave him a good slap on his face, telling him the real facts he will NEVER get what he wants n he will NEVER go anywhere wif his fucking attitude like that...
at least control his hot tempered attitude...
he realised his mistakes...
i made him promise not to tell -love- i talk n let him off...
n i still hope he will keep his promise..

back to -love- n me
i slept close to 7am n woke up abt 1130am...
n aft that, -love- msg me all kind of things...
n the msges is juz so damn hurtful...
i wish i cud scream n tell him this
WHY U BLAME ME FOR THINGS I NEVER DO...
UR FREN CAN SCOLD N SHOUT AT ME IN PUBLIC, I FORGIVE HIM, I EVEN HELP HIM...
BUT U, U NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE TO EVEN TELL U OR SHOW U IM NOT WAT U THINK...IM NOT ALL THE BAD POINTS...
BUT IF I TELL U, U WILL SAY IM ASKING FOR ATTENTION...

do u know that he did show improvements?? they met juz now... n he didnt even scold her or shouted at her... im not saying im damn good or wat... but at least wen i got involve i try to make things better... i try to help them find ways... if there's a chance they will be back together.. if not i told them to be frens...
but
u didnt know wat happened n u juz blame me..
u even compare me to a prostitute...
now wen i publish this post... i will do something that u always say its impossible...
its no longer the same.. i wish i never known u for god sake... i kept quiet all this while...
but wen u send me those msges... u said i messed up ur feelings... or is it u!!!
n one day if ever some1 hurt u badly... i hope u realise how bad u hurt me...
wen u know its not my fault, yet u didnt even come n ask for apologise...
im not a doll wif no feelings....
all cried out...over u...
i hope after this everything gonna be fine..

full moon, u promise me, starting tmr it gonna be a perfect day for me..everyday...
i really hope for that...
thanks full moon... i appreciate it...i love u syg....

No comments: