Saturday, August 25, 2007

thursday school...
pics aft sch is juz below...
at nite, i mean evening... my hp jam...y software problem!!!
BOO NOKIA N SERIES...
N SERIES KAYU!!!
ARGH......
THERE GOES DADDY MONEY!!!
i hate the fact wen i use a hp, this happen..
i thot nokia is getting better...
less than 3 weeks ago, i send my hp to nokia... now again!!!
WHY???
THIS IS SO MENYUSAHKN...TROUBLESOME...
i delete all contacts, sms n all still memory full
at last my sis understand my problem...
but wen i send juz now, 9 out of 10 ppl that send their hp for servicing... all nokia N series user...
one big biker apek, he shouted at the customer service coz he send his N73 1 mth ago... n it still the same... MEMORY FULL/SOFTWARE PROBLEM... Wen he didnt use his phone memory..
apek... i feeling u... im going thru the same...
i plan to get Apple i-phone once its out... i think its juz a dream... coz i hav to find a way to get a new phone before november... haiz...
hancurs!!!
any lucky ppl out there??
give me some lucky 4D numbers..
tmr i buy 5 big 5 small..
first price, i go buy DOPOD!!!
ps3 n a plasma tv for my room..
HOPEFULLY tmr my no out...
hehehehehe...



today, i shud enjoy my night out wif my cousins n sis..
it start out well
but my cousin, one of them spoilt it...
till now... im freaking pissed off wif her...
cant wait for sis car to be out..
ya sis got a new car....
so now me sis n abg nizam n one of my cousin can hav nites out and hav fun...
hav to minus the other one that make me n my sis pissed off..
miss going changi village at nite...
now will hav more lepak session..but fuck!!!
my exam is round the corner...











No comments: